- Schedule a meeting with the team, the director of the film brings in the notes and please bring-in other stake holders like video editor, music directors etc. so that each on them have there own take-aways, deliverables defined and owned. This meeting should also define plans for ADR(if planned) and tentative dates for pre-mixes (separate dialog, music, sound design etc) and deliverables from other stake holders.
- Deliver Final Cut of the video along with EDL (in plain text format - "CMX3600")
- Schedule/co-ordinate talents for ADR (if needed)
- Make sure deliverables from others are happening on-time
- Attend review sessions
- Review the film, prepares cue-file (ADR/sound-design/effects etc.) and sends you the cue-file for approval
- Schedule ADR recordings
- Dialog editing
- Designs sound effect (ambient/room tones)
- NOTE: AT LEAST BY NOW WE SHOULD HAVE THE MUSIC TRACKS READY FOR MIXING
- Premix review (onsite/online-shared-content)
- Final mixing
- Attend final review, make changes and approve final mix.
- Create master copy, deliver it on removable media/upload to cloud.
NOTE: We shall not be responsible for any delay in the workflow caused by any of your deliverables.